- 1-3 Images
- JPG or PNG
- 8MB Max FIle Size
- Crop your images to fit the perimeter of the work's surface. Do not submit installation shots of work.
- Please include the information of your work in this format: Title, Year, Medium, Size.
- If your work is selected, you will be asked to supply your instagram handle, website, or any other promotional material for your portfolio.
- For Warm Milk Vol. 2 our direction and mission is to support and highlight the diverse work of writers domestically and internationally that push the formal, linguistic, and traditional boundaries of poetry. At Warm Milk our goal is to publish experimental and contemporary poetry that challenges expectations and dares to be.
- Response Time: All writers will be notified of their status one week after December 1st deadline
- We do not accept previously published work (simultaneous submissions are accepted and encouraged)
- Although we prefer poems of a one-page length, under special circumstances we will allow two-page/ full spread poems
- Due to the possibilities of your poetry we allow files such as: .jpeg, .png, .pdf, etc.
- All Writers accepted will receive a free copy once completed